Serving size: 3 capsules
Serving per container: 20
||Amount per serving
||% Daily Value
|Proprietary “DermaCare™” blend
(Ceramosides™, Alpha Lipoic Acid, N-Aceytl Cysteine, IP6-Inositol Hexaphosphate, Fish Collagen, L-Glutathione Reduced-Setria®
|Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin D-3 (Cholecalciferol)
(Ginger extract, Piper Longum 20:1 and Bioperene®- Black pepper extract)
Ceramosides™ (wheat seed extract) is a registered Trademark of EPI France
Setria® is the registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko
Bioperene® is the registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation, USA
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine-halal), Cellulose (plant origin), magnesium silicate, triglycerides (from palm oil) magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, FD&C yellow No.5, FD&C Blue No. 1
Allergens: Product is free of sugar, corn, soy, barley, yeast, lactose, milk or milk derivates, artificial flavors, preservatives. Product contains wheat seed extract
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat and humidity. If you are taking any medication or planning any medical procedure consult your health care provider before using this product.
- A well-researched formula using the Ceramoside™, an extract of wheat seed that is gluten free. Formula is strengthened with the addition to several powerful anti-oxidants, including selected vitamins A, C and E and Selenium.
- Ceramides are a major component of our skin’s surface. They protect against moisture loss to keep skin youthful and supple. Functionally, ceramides support the skin’s matrix, keeping it firm.
However, with age, ceramide production declines, and skin begins to sag and wrinkle.
Scientists have found a way to extract ceramides from whole grain wheat that allows aging humans to nourish their skin’s structure from within. Research has shown that ceramides derived from wheat inhibit the elastase enzymes that destroy the skin’s elastin, which results in loss of flexibility and increased wrinkling. Natural ceramides provide continuous maintenance for skin and allow it to sustain its healthy protective function and vital moisture.
- Vitamins ACE & D with Selenium, Zinc and Copper.
- Glutathione is a protein that is found inside every cell of the human body, with the highest concentrations found in the liver. Glutathione acts as a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier that protects cells from free radicals and oxidative stress and boosts the immune system. The levels of glutathione in the cells of the human body begin to decline after the age of twenty.
Additional supplementation of L-Cysteine enables the body to produce more Glutathione.
This in turn enables the body to reuse oxidized vitamin E and vitamin C when combined with the enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- N-acetyl cysteine comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. L-cysteine is a basic building block of the antioxidant glutathione, the human body’s most important antioxidant. Glutathione recharges vitamins C and E as they are used as antioxidants. It helps protect DNA from chemical damage.
- Alpha-lipoic acid an anti-oxidant seems to help prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Tested for purity and safety at industry qualified labs.
- Product is manufactured at an FDA inspected and NSF certified cGMP facility under strict quality control standards.
- Serving size: 3 capsules per day to be taken separately with or without a meal.