- A carefully formulated with tested ingredients that can assist in promoting joint health.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Joints are cushioned by the fluid and cartilage that surround them. In some people with osteoarthritis, the cartilage breaks down and becomes thin. This results in more joint friction, pain, and stiffness. Researchers think that taking glucosamine supplements may either increase the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints or help prevent breakdown of these substances, or maybe both.
- Collagen is a protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues in animals and humans. . Chicken collagen is used to treat joint pain associated with many types of arthritis and surgery, as well as back pain, neck pain, and pain following injury.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. The hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria in the laboratory.
People take hyaluronic acid for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis. Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. (ref: Web MD)
- Indian frankincense is a tree that is native to India and Arabia. It is commonly used in the traditional Indian medicine, Ayurveda. Olibanum is another word for frankincense. It refers to a resin or “sap” that seeps from openings in the bark of several Boswellia species, including Boswellia serrata, Boswellia carterii, and Boswellia frereana. Of these, Boswellia serrata is most commonly used for medicine. The sap or resin producing boswellic acids from the serrata species is used for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain (rheumatism), bursitis, and tendonitis
- Tested for purity and safety at industry qualified labs.>
- Product is manufactured at an FDA inspected and NSF certified cGMP facility under strict quality control standards.
- Serving size: 2 tablets per day to be taken separately with or without a meal.