Serving size: 2 capsules
Serving per container: 30
||Amount per serving
||% Daily Value
|Active Mind Proprietary
(N-Aceytyl Carnitine, Fish Oil- MEG3 Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract (Standardized to 24% flavone glycoside & 6% terpene lactones), Phosphatidyl Serine/choline Complex, Huperzine A)
|Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine- halal), cellulose (plant origin), magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, triglycerides from palm oil.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care provider.
Allergens: Product is free of wheat, milk derivates, lactose, yeast, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, and artificial flavor. Product contains fish derivative.
- A customized formula for supporting memory health and concentration, made with the highest quality ingredients available in the industry. A unique combination of N-Acetyl Carnitine, ginkgo biloba leaves extract with extremely safe limits of ginkgolic acids ensuring safety and efficacy, omega 3, phosphatidyl serine/choline complex, huperzine A and vitamin B12.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative that nurtures the brain’s delicate neurological system, and promotes the synthesis of neurotransmitters essential for memory, thought, and mental vigor (ref: Dr. Whitaker)
- Ginkgo biloba has been used medicinally for thousands of years. Today, it is one of the top-selling herbs in the United States.Ginkgo is used for the treatment of numerous conditions, many of which are under scientific investigation. Available evidence supports ginkgo for managing dementia, anxiety, schizophrenia, and cerebral insufficiency (insufficient blood flow to brain).Ginkgo Biloba provides you with the supplemental nutrition you need to support circulation to the extremities. Ginkgo Biloba contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
- Phosphatidylserine is a chemical. The body can make phosphatidylserine, but gets most of what it needs from foods. Phosphatidylserine supplements are commonly manufactured from cabbage or soy. Phosphatidylserine is used for Alzheimer’s disease, age-related decline in mental function, improving thinking skills in young people, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, preventing exercise-induced stress, and improving athletic performance.Phosphatidylserine is an important chemical with widespread functions in the body. It is part of the cell structure and is key in the maintenance of cellular function, especially in the brain.
- Huperzine A is used for Alzheimer’s disease, memory and learning enhancement, and age-related memory impairment. It is also used for treating a muscle disease called myasthenia gravis, for increasing alertness and energy, and for protecting against agents that damage the nerves such as nerve gases.
Huperzine A is thought to be beneficial for problems with memory, loss of mental abilities (dementia), and the muscular disorder myasthenia gravis because it causes an increase in the levels of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is one of the chemicals that our nerves use to communicate in the brain, muscles, and other areas-(ref: Web MD)
- Tested for purity and safety at industry qualified labs.
- Product is manufactured at an FDA inspected and NSF certified cGMP facility under strict quality control standards.
- Serving size: 2 capsules per day.